I'm curious

kai bengals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sam,

Do you know Stephanie Boyd/Dunlop of Imprints Cattery? She is a bengal breeder and shows her cats in N.Z. She's in Auckland.

kai bengals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well if you happen to see her at a show, tell her Nial & Teri (formerly from Hawaii), say hello. We have 2 cats from her cattery.

gia_c

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by bengalbabe

I would'nt agree. Generally they are active but bengals are just like regular cats they all have different personalities. The young ones tend to be really active but my older ones aren't as much. My females tend to be the least active. It depends on the individual cat mostly. Not all my bengals love water either.
The reason why they are expensive is because they are a newer breed. We are still trying to breed "the perfect bengal" so it takes a lot of money to get our cats where we want them as far as type (coat and comfirmation). Not all bengal breeders are trying to breed more true to the ALC but most are. The ones who are not sell the kitten for rather cheap. You can get a low quality bengal from a low quality breeder (if that's what you want to call them) for about the same price as any other purebred cat.
well said!! my bengal river, who you , bengal babe saw and know- was so well behaved at your place when i went to visit my girl kitty! he was in his crate for about 30 minutes or so without meowing to hi heaven! to me bengals are already the perfect cat!
even tho i have one average siamese cat i plan on only getting bengals from now on because they are the best for me, my river is quite the gentleman and i've never had an issue with him. unlike my friend who got a regular black/white can and has all these issues with her! lol.

my soon to be pet girl Seattle!!

already own blue marble ben. River!