Im Curious About This Cat.

Ambitious

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
A cat for a week straight has been coming to my room and sleeping for the night and then leaving in the morning, he usually just comes through the window and sleeps on my bed or a chair and is really friendly, he has no collar but he looks like a well trained cat, i have only fed him once, not sure if he is just dropping by or looking for a safe place to sleep and eat.

Columbine

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi, and welcome to TCS :welcomesign:

If the cat looks obviously well cared for (healthy, well fed and groomed etc) then it most likely has a home already. I used to have indoor/outdoor cats, and one of them would regularly go visiting next door for treats and cuddles, and some of our friends' cats would come and visit with us! I think it's just something some cats like to do:winkcat:

Lack of a collar doesn't necessarily mean anything (especially given the near-ubiquitous microchip these days) - some cats are masters at 'accidentally' leaving their collars on convenient hedges/bushes/fences etc :rolleyes:

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
He might just be visiting. A cat that lived down the street from us slept in our bed every night for years. Her owner insisted she liked to go out every night, but that obviously wasn't true!

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You can sleep with your window open with no screen? Wow, here we would have mosquitoes, flies, and all types of wildlife climbing through the window like squirrels, mice, raccoons, and probably coyotes. I've read that on here a couple times, that people have no screens, that's unheard of here in NY.