I'm bored, why don't we play a game?

snowleop

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wish granted! You get cancer and you lose a lot of weight but you're sick all the time from the chemotherapy and you lose all your hair. (Sorry, that's kind of gruesome but it's true -- losing weight easily is usually a sign of illness so be happy you're healthy and robust!)

I wish vacation started this weekend instead of next weekend

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SnowLeop

Wish granted! You get cancer and you lose a lot of weight but you're sick all the time from the chemotherapy and you lose all your hair. (Sorry, that's kind of gruesome but it's true -- losing weight easily is usually a sign of illness so be happy you're healthy and robust!)

I wish vacation started this weekend instead of next weekend
UGH!!

Wish Granted, your vacation starts tomorrow, too bad that you just totalled out your vehicle, and between your injuries, dr bills and getting your vehicle repaired you have no money to go anywhere and feel too bad to do anything!!

I wish that I had a bigger house.......

snowleop

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by carolcat

UGH!!

Wish Granted, your vacation starts tomorrow, too bad that you just totalled out your vehicle, and between your injuries, dr bills and getting your vehicle repaired you have no money to go anywhere and feel too bad to do anything!!

I wish that I had a bigger house.......
You have a bigger house but you don't have the time and energy to clean it and you don't have the money to hire people to clean it, so many of the rooms become dusty and moldy and the house starts to smell and the neighbors start calling you "Miss Haversham" behind your back (even though you're married).
boy, that was lame

I wish I could sleep more efficiently

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ilovecats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
(Yay, looks like more people are playing!
)

Comments: Aw, I'm really sorry, you aren't sleeping well
)

Wish Granted! Now you sleep so well, you can't even get up. You're too comfortable. Now you never get your work done, and your kitties miss they're mommy.

I wish I had my Tv back in my room. (Its gone till I get better in school)

yayi

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Wish granted, but it's black and white, has no remote control and it's on mute.

I wish I was not afraid of frogs.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ilovecats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wsih Granted, now you love frogs, and they love you. In fact, you are freakishly collecting frogs to show your friends. They get so freaked out, that they stay away from you, and your only friends are the frogs. (and cats
)

I wish I had one more cat.