I'm being brave

shell

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Heidi...you made me speechless! All I can say is...WORK IT GIRL!
You look hot in that pic...no wonder you catch your hubbys attentions!

Hissy...that pic cracked me up bigtime! What a hoot!

Cindy...I never would have thought you were into the biker scene. I dig the motorcycle though...

Deb...that raisin picture is so cute! What a good sport you are!!

Sorry but I don't have any pics to share...well I've got a few from the 80's, but gimme a break I was only in grade school! LOL!

russian blue

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Woohoo Heidi! I've always been interested in the Goth culture and scene.

I have a pile of pics that would leave me totally embarassed if I posted them here. But, oh darn, I don't anything to scan them with!!

:tounge2:

okeefecl

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Heidi-All I have to say is you go, girl! I still have a pair of thigh-high boots (just pleather, not vinyl) that one day I swear I'll fit into again. I'd wear them out with stretch pants and a big top (gee, does that date me
) and think I was the hottest thing around.

I'm trying to find my senior prom pics-big dress and short hair. That should be a big laugh, although I am not ashamed of them. I loved my debutante look!

katl8e

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I have a pair of thigh-high boots, too. Mine are Spandex, with 4" heels. They fit like stockings.

Of course, I've got my "come hither" high heeled shoes, too.

big kat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Let's see MORE pics everyone!
The ones posted are GREAT! And some of these other "looks" mentioned sound like they'd make for some good photos. . . so let's see em!

princess purr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
whoa baby!!! check you out!!! I don't think i have ever dressed that sexy... in public
you look great!

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
How did I miss this thread???? WOW Heidi!!!!!! That is TOTALLY sexy!!!!! (and I agree with the others...you are still very beautiful!!)

Hissy...that's such a cute picture of you!!!!

Love the biker photo Cindy!!!!

And Deb...I always did love you in the raisen pic!!!!

yola

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
WHAT a brilliant thread!! Heidi, I was a goth, but my look was less glam and far more sleazy - torn fishnet tights, thrift-shop clothes (all black of course), victorian lace-up boots, and very, black fluffed-out hair.

I will find some pics and get a friend to scan them (I don't have a scanner), and we can compare goth styles. BTW - you look really fantastic in those boots - I never had the courage for boots like that!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
That would be great Yola! There are so many different styles of "Goth", every region even city is different. I'd love to see what the UK goths wore!
We were more of the glam and fetish style. Of course, as you can see from the picture, we generally didn't look like the freaks that are on TV all the time. :LOL: That would be like judging all Americans by the ones on Jerry Springer. We don't all look like Marilyn Manson, Goth was around LONG before he came out!