I'm back (Kev)- what have I missed?

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

I like Advil and have used it, but Aleve (or the generic) is my current OTC of choice. (Also good for those pesky monthly cramps.)

Sorry we hijacked your thread, Kev!
SIGH!!!! A mind is a terrible thing to lose, I just checked and I should have said Aleve

Done hijacking, Kev...it was done out of caring...hate to hear of folks in pain.

To get back on topic, I meant to post here again to say how wonderful, truly wonderful I thought it was that you met your sweetie thanks to an introduction from someone here on the forum. Sounds like you have a forum angel

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kev

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I met my other half through Cindy in Alhabama and through a different web site. Cindy was trying to get me out of my depression and thought interacting with others may help. Fortunately, my other half is cat mad as well, sadly she lost hers a couple of years ago through old age but we have plans back end of next year when we have our own place to have a couple more.
Weekends finally here - son tomorrow and thursday albeing well, off to bump my head on the cloud base!

KittenKrazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kev

I met my other half through Cindy in Alhabama and through a different web site. Cindy was trying to get me out of my depression and thought interacting with others may help. Fortunately, my other half is cat mad as well, sadly she lost hers a couple of years ago through old age but we have plans back end of next year when we have our own place to have a couple more.
Weekends finally here - son tomorrow and thursday albeing well, off to bump my head on the cloud base!
Kev, glad to see you back here too hon! I've just wandered back myself a couple of weeks ago.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kev

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Thats two of us back in the litter - and I meant Sunday head banging on clouds - no idea why I said thursday. Heck, I am getting old :-( memory is fading, hair is gone. There is no hope.....

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well have fun gliding that would be so cool. Yrs ago my dad had his private pilots license (like way back in college) and we would instead of going on Sunday drives would go flying around the area - he would do a little drive or wiggle the plane to wave as he fly over our house.
Enjoy your time with your son (my memory sucks too!!) this weekend!!