I'm Baaaaaack!!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

meowman

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I've got some form of infection that cannot be identified and the doc gave me some more medicine and I was. fortunately, able to have a bowel movement. I'm already feeling better.

We'll see how the next few days go.

mr. cat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Geez, what's going on? I suppose you wish you knew! Good grief, man, I hope the medical people can figure this out pronto. I'm sorry to hear you're suffering from this odd malady. I know your cats are probably helping with their own brand of therapy! Please let us know how you're doing.

=^..^=

deb25

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey, Chuck!

What's the latest with the strange tongue condition?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

meowman

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Well Joe & Deb, it is some kind of infection, though after making a second visit to the doc last Wed. (and actually getting to see MY Doc as apposed to the crackpot idiot that couldn't tell me squat on Tue. because my doc was overloaded w/ patients) he couldn't diagnose the type of infection. Though he did point out that it wasn't a yeast infection (which is totally embarrassing because I had already called my lady friends and pointed a finger or two, though it was playful ribbing and one of them had driven me to the doc on Wed. and was sitting right there w/ me "So it's NOT a yeast infection, eh? Well, your birthday is this weekend and I'm guessing your not going to be getting anything extra special NOW, Mr. It's-Your-Fault-I'm-Sick"). He gave me some anti-biotics that he wanted me to take for 4 days and some liquid stuff to swish in my mouth 3 times a day and now I am feeling MUCH better. I had actually thought that I was going to end up in the hospital Wed. When I left for the doc's office I kissed the boys bye as if I might not have seen them for a few days. I still have a lil' bit of it, but it is clearing up, thank goodness.

So, thats everything thats new about my condition. I'm out of the woods, but still in the grassy fields surrounding it, so to speak.

deb25

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, Chuck, that's good to hear. Now I can finally start laughing about the Who's to Blame game? I am picturing this scene in my head and laughing my ass off. Hope you continue to be on the mend.

Don't crackpot doctors suck?

mr. cat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Chuck, I'm very glad to hear your mysterious malady is abating thanks to your physician's treatment. Regarding your lady friends, well, have fun wriggling out of that mess!

=^..^=

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Chuck....glad to hear you are feeling better!!! I also think it is funny that those poor women got blamed...but then again...you had every right to wonder!

I hope your birthday is still good anyway!!!

deb25

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah, Chuck. I'm sure you'll have a blast curling up with a good book or something. Well, as you said, the warranty's running out anyway. You never know what might malfunction next. These girls might be doing you a favor!