I'm at a loss

saffyduck

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello! So my little kitty Tilly is pregnant has been for ages it seems now. I have no idea how far along she. An opinion on this pic? Her tummy is always active with the babies moving about! She seems a bit restless like she isn't comfy - she's fine on her food and going to the litter tray and she spends allot of her time sleeping or hanging out with me while I crochet. I want to make sure I'm around while she is in labour but I just can't fathom how far along she is as loads I read contradicts other things I've read before [emoji]128584[/emoji]

Thanks in advance for any help x

spooks

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I'm sure an expert will be along soon but I think the best advice at this point is just to be patient[emoji]128521[/emoji] My cat was very similar to yours in that she didn't show any of the typical warning signs beforehand, but she came and let me know about an hour before she went into labor, I'm sure Tilly is nearing the end of her pregnancy and will have her kittens soon

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
How long have you been seeing and feeling kitten movement? Once you are able to it's usually about 2-3 weeks until delivery.

talkingpeanut

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
How old is Tilly?

Can you keep her inside and 100% away from intact males? Do you plan to spay after this litter?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

saffyduck

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Tilly is 2, and yes we do plan to spay her after the litter- I've been seeing and feeling the kittens since about the 20th march. They are like little aliens inside her. I've got lots of videos of it, they are very prominent. She's been indoors for the past 2 weeks and she's not interested in going outdoors very much at all so we made her a lovely little hidey box and got litter tray food and her favorite toys all in our spare room. I live alone with my partner so it's nice and quiet and we have our 3 year old big fluffy ginger boy named Rupert but he was neutered when he was able to as a kitten. We live on the edge of a woods no houses for miles so have no idea what cat has mated with Tilly but we aren't in any hurry to get rid of the kittens at all. In actual fact we've agreed to keep 2 at the very least and will decide on suitable homes we feel will be right from whom we know.

Tilly probably sleeps 80% of the time right now, she will eat have a little play, go to toilet. Then back to loo. She was acting strange last night as in she came to bed with me while max is away and she got under the covers to snuggle. Pregnancy has made her 100x more affectionate with me, usually she's Max's baby.

Hehe, anyway thank you all for your answers I guess I'm just playing waiting game, I just simply worry as don't want anything to go wrong as I would be devastated

Saffy x

biancavd

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
If you have felt them move since the 20th, it should be any day now. Good luck!