I'm A Newbie!

Deristotle

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I cannot believe I haven't stumbled upon this site sooner, but I'm glad I have now! I'm 35 years old and an avid lover of cats. I've had at least one cat at all times during my life. In my opinion, they are the most loving, adorable, and hilarious furry friends we could ever hope for. I also love their independence; their "whatever' attitude at times is very endearing to me. Suffice to say that I love cats and I think I'll really enjoy talking here with other cat lovers. Thanks for having me!

verna davies

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi and welcome to TCS. There's lots of information of all sorts here so enjoy looking around. We also love photos of your cats so please posts lots.

mightyboosh

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome. I'm relatively new and I find this site very friendly and active. I've tried a couple before I found this one and they were like tumbleweeds.

daisyd

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:hyper::hyper::hyper:Welcome ! Our kitten is first one my partner and I have ever had (both grew up with dogs). We were laughing earlier re living when we picked her up when she was 7 weeks old from an advertisement ! We only had just bought cat litter and a try as thought that's all they need !! Haha well you prob know what the last 9 months have been like ! Yes post more pics and feel free to provide advice when you know the answer as it sounds like you are an experienced cat owner :hyper:

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I can't believe it took you this long, either, but I'm so glad you got here at all! I stumbled in here...oh, just a couple of months short of two years ago, terrified over my sick kitteh, and never quite left again. It has become a virtual home for me, I've made friends who will be with me for the rest of my life, and have watched the antics of some amazing cats! I've laughed with people, and I've cried with some, too. I hope that you find this place to be a warm and welcoming and fulfilling as I have!

Don't forget to introduce your precious furball(s) to us!