I'm a Newbie!

lizzieb

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello I have a med haired grey/white neutered male name Louie who i love to pieces. He is 10 mths and full of pee and vinegar. It's been yrs since I've had a cat in my life. My Bismark lived to 19 yrs. from there we had dogs. I missed having a cat and so thrilled to have one back into my life.
Louie a.k.a. Squawk Box loves to chat up a storm like a human. He greets me at the door and sits like a dog for treats!
I'm very excited that I found this site it has been very interesting and a lot of good advice.
I'm looking forward to meeting more cat lovers like myself.
Thanks
Liz

msbedelia

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Welcome, Liz! :)

What a remarkable kitty cat. Pictures are always encouraged here, btw! ^^

Looking forward to seeing you around.

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

lizzieb

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thank you! I will try to upload a few pics of my Louie as soon as I figure out how to??
Thx
Liz

elizabeth1st

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I am a new member - this looks like a very active site. I am wondering if anyone has been able to determine the # male/ female participants....

Two kittens (Sophie and Peter). First time I have had pedigr'd cats - Siberian Forest cats. Some guilt with that, especially when there are so many cats in need of forever homes....

my-boy-jasper

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
What is it with cats drinking out of our glasses? My kitten Jasper does the same. He has fresh water and multiple bowls of it. But nope, my water must taste better. And of course, I let him because it means he is getting enough water