I'm a Newbie

iluvcats3

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I love this site already!  

I have 5 kitties for now, soon to be 4, Ptolemy, Huff, Spit n' Stomp, and a new feral kitty named Connie, who has a 1 week old kitten that will be going to my brother when he/she is big enough.

Ptolemy is sick right now, maybe with CRF, and I'm giving him subQ fluids.  Huff and Spitty are both doing great, and Spitty is my user pic, with her tongue hanging out as she sits all over my papers.  Ptolemy is from the dog pound when I used to live in Los Angeles (I'm in rural Minnesota now) and Huff and Spitty are former feral kittens that I got when I first moved to MN, born under a mobile home.

Connie showed up in my fallen down, burned down barn with her kitten Wow, and I caught her and Wow and now my brother has that kitten. Unfortunately, mama was already pregnant when I captured her, and pretty far along by the time I got her to the vet for spaying. Thus another single kitten, which is kinda weird. I had thought a weasel or mink got one of her kittens, but maybe she just has one at a time, which is a lot better than finding homes for 5.  She's going to be my mouser, because my other kitties are indoor kitties.  She isn't taming up too well, and I don't have the time to do that properly (I did tame Huff and Spitty's mom with great effort, but she got out by accident and ran away and I couldn't find her after months of looking).

Love to see the kitty pics by the usernames.  Thx for welcoming me to the site!  I really really love cats.