I'm a little sad... :(

butterflydream

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Love your siggy KatKisses, it reminds me of my cat that passed away a few years ago (cause her name was Cody too). She was a calico though.

She was the cat that turned my now hubby then boyfriend into an avid cat lover.

katkisses

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aw, sorry for the loss of your cat, ButterflyDreame! Sounds like she touched you and your husbands lives! My Cody is a dork, lol, he is afraid of anyone that comes into the house that doesn't live here!

Have you seen the kitty anymore RussianBlue? Maybe try a human cat trap? I think you can borrow them from the animal control people.

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Jane Austen is gorgeous

How did the little outside kitty look - did it look well fed and cared for? It may have been a neighbour's kitten that got outside and was frantically looking for its home. If you haven't seen it again, that might well be why.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

russian blue

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by flisssweetpea

Jane Austen is gorgeous

How did the little outside kitty look - did it look well fed and cared for? It may have been a neighbour's kitten that got outside and was frantically looking for its home. If you haven't seen it again, that might well be why.
It looked very clean and it does make sense what you mentioned. I haven't seen or heard the kitten since yesterday morning and my neighbours haven't either.

Just in case it's still around I think I'll do what MA mentioned. But I do hope it found its home and is safe.

Thanks for your concern and comments everyone.