I'm a killer...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lizch6699

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CommonOddity042

i've never had that....or even heard of it until a few weeks ago. how do they do that?
I'm not exactly sure but I think they freeze a ball of ice cream solid and then coat it in cinnamon and sugar. Then they fry it somehow and put it in a fried tortilla shell that's shapped like a bowl and cover it in carmel and stuff. I'll take a picture the next time I get one
Probably Mondayish

lilleah

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I also have noticed your new sig, I love it too. Good job on that. Umm...Yea, what was I going to say? Oh...Yes, I have NEVER had deep fried ice cream. I went once to get it from Chi-chi's but they closed down, and didnt send me a letter stating that. lol. So, where can I get deep fried ice cream, because I hear it's so good all the time.

zak&rocky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I Can't believe no one posted here for 24 hours. Maybe the thread is dead.
Anyway, I've seen fried ice cream at chinese/asian places. It's good but I'm usually too full to eat it after chinese.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Phenomsmom

UGh i feel so ill today! anyone else feel like crap today?
Yes, I had a stomach ache all night, I really do NOT want to go into work today

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Everyone in my office has the same feeling of headaches and nausea.. there is a thing on WEDMD called Labyrinthitis that i am diagnosing us with. it actually sounds exactly like what my symtoms are.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Phenomsmom

Everyone in my office has the same feeling of headaches and nausea.. there is a thing on WEDMD called Labyrinthitis that i am diagnosing us with. it actually sounds exactly like what my symtoms are.
Oh no, I hope that you feel lots better soon

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I will feel better soon, after i get enough sleep. i am going home at lunch so i can sit around and donothing htere, on my couch, and in my bed sleeping.

cougar

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yep Monday sucks... went to school, needed a book for class. Went to the bookstore, they're out... went to PJ's used books and they only have an ancient edition. Now I've gotta got to B&N and spend like $120 to get it. I'm gonna be broke

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The joys of school!

I remember my first semester when i didnt know how to check before classes to see what books were required. the first sememter my books were like 300 bucks! ouch!

cougar

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah, no kidding... books this semester are going to total up to about $280, and that's because my Bio teacher said we didn't need one for his class!
Oh well, I guess that's what loans and finicial aid is for!