I'm a killer...

cougar

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have an eerie feeling that this thread is going to go on and on...

kaleetha

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
"this is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend, some people started writing it not knowing what it was, and they'll continue writing it forever just because this is the thread that never ends......"

cougar

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sweetiecat3

And what makes you think that?

A thread killer is somone who repeatedly gets the last post in a thread... it just dies after their post for reasons unknown.

sweetiecat3

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Kaleetha

"this is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend, some people started writing it not knowing what it was, and they'll continue writing it forever just because this is the thread that never ends......"
Lol well, this is getting pointless and anyways, why IS everybody fighting for the last post if they don't like being a thread killer!?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lizch6699

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
LMBO, I come back from class and it looks like a competition has started! I guess it wouldn't be so bad if threads recently commented on didn't jump to the top, cause this one could be there a while haha!

sweetiecat3

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Cougar

Page 2? I think not!
No, now we're up to 4 pages actually......
Don't you think this is getting a bit ridiculous??

zak&rocky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I thought I was a thread killer- I've done it more than once! Though I guess maybe b/c I know so much that no one else can add... Nope thats not it.. anyway, here's a cute pic of Zakk that I've wanted to post, but didn't want to start a whole new thread, and then kill it myself!

Yes he did this himself- apparently sitting on the clothing rack is comfortable, and mom can take a piece of me to work w/ her clean clothes.

sweetiecat3

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awwwwwwwww! I think you could definitely start a thread about Zakk!!