I'm a grandma again!

anakat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congatulations, Grandchildren are the most fun.

beckiboo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow, what a cutie! Congrats, and belated Happy Birthday, too. My niece was born on my Mom's birthday. She was very excited about it, too.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

etcrame

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Thank you sooooooooo much everyone! We've been running around so much and with the visitors and all...I feel so wore out like I gave birth myself! LMAO

Now my other grandbabies...the furry ones; are doing great as well! It's funny...all my grandbabies are born exactly one week apart! Kassie will have to go back to see the vet the end of next wk to get her sutures removed. I'm not sure she's going to be too happy about that.
But, I think she'll be more upset about leaving her babies than anything. She is such a mommy though...when my 6yr old is crying, she comes running to her meowing and if possible she'll get on her so she can lick her face. She has already tried to get close to the baby for the same thing! So, we are very watchful now.

Thanks again!!!
****proud new grandma****

mzjazz2u

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That's awesome, congratulations! What a precious, cute baby and how special she was born on your birthday!

I will be a grandma again in mid July and it is a girl. No chance of her being born on my birthday though, since mine is in October.