Im a brunette!

ink

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trillcat

I didn't use dawn just my normal shampoo. Until yesterday. I used a store generic dish liquid brand that I have on hand for, well my dishes, and had a good conditioner ready and waiting. My hair was so soft after the wash with that I could not believe it! I am as stunned as anyone. I am wondering if dye itself was drying and getting a good deal of that out now helped? Bleached hair is so porus, maybe it clogged up the hair?
Seriously, this was the most gentile thing I have washed my hair with. Did it again today to get more of the dye out, and more soft! I am conditioning after every wash, but really it would do OK without it. I am thinking to switching to this for my shampoo for ever, how strange!
When I worked in the grooming area of a vet office we used Dawn dish washing liquid on cats that came in for grooming that had spent time laying under cars and had grease in their fur. Its alsop used on wild animals that have been caught in oil spills. Its actually pretty gentle.

ink

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trillcat

Blue eyes boring, oh you young one!
My eyes are green, but I always wanted them blue. My brothers got my moms blue eyes, all 3 of them I got Dad's green. I hated it, but now love it, I got his eyes (I keep them in a little box, )
ROFL, isn't it funny how we always want what we don't have looks-wise.