I'm 15 now!

mrsfishy

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Happy Birthday!!! 15 is such a great age! You're still young enough that people don't expect you to always be mature and "grown-up" and old enough that when you are being mature, they'll respect you more as a peer and treat you more like another adult....it's the best of both worlds!

purity

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Happy Birthday!

I remember turning 15 and loving it, hope you have a fantastic day

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

¡¡¡¡¡Happy Birthday JENNY!!!!!

¡¡¡¡ Make this day the best!!!!

¡¡¡Many happy Returns!!!

So sorry a little be lated.....:blush..

beckiboo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Happy Happy Happy Birthday

Jenny!

You should always enjoy your birthday! I have been wondering how you have been! I know you are busy with school now. You are one of the first friends I made here at TCS! Hope your day was wonderful!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ilovecats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so sorry I couldn't read this earlier.
I had to get off the computer for awhile to study for a big test and do an essay. Anyways, my birthday was great! You guys helped make it that way!
I went to my favorite place to eat out- Olive Garden, with my family and a best friend. My dad is still getting my gift, but I had a great day, and I'm going shopping with another friend. I feel so loved, you guys are awesome!

tyler502

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hope you had a Happy Birthday! I turned 15 September 16th, and like you I had been wanting to be 15 for a while, now I can't wait for my sweet 16. I want a car so bad . . .