If you're wondering where the KatKwiz went... (vibes needed!)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm sorry, I don't know anything more yet -- I tried calling this evening, but got no answer, and they wouldn't tell me whether he's still a patient or not. I feel sure if he had gone home, he would be online already... so I suspect he's there, but perhaps had the phone turned off so he could try to sleep.

I'll try again in the morning around 8:00, when I know the place will be bustling and he wouldn't be able to sleep anyway. The last thing I want to do is disturb him -- it's so hard to get any rest in a hospital!

lillekat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aaaaw Lee, what a time you've had!!
Get well soon hun

Whatever it was must've been really scary if Persi actually bit to start with
Good to know Persi is home safe and sound - hopefully Lee'll be able to join him there real soon. I'm sure Persi is missing his purr-pa and there'll be some long awaited
too!

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, I tried the hospital and someone else is in his former room... and since I don't know his last name, I can't find out whether he's been moved to another room or simply discharged! Does anyone know Lee's surname? If so, don't post it here -- PM me, okay?

I do have his home number, but I don't want to call it on a Sunday morning. I'll try it after noon...

duchess15

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I hope it means he's been discharged! I don't like the idea of being moved to a different room...

I hope you will be able to find something out, Carol. I wonder if Persi was able to go home yet or not?

catkiki

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by glitch

Isn't that the truth.. You would think a hospital would be a great place to sleep, but its not!!
The hospital is the worse place to try and get some sleep. I spent 5 days there Dec 2004 and with all the crashing and banging of carts and the "vampire" coming in every morning at 5am to draw blood, I slept any chance I got.

Hopefully this means Lee has been discharged.

mrblanche

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm afraid it may only mean that the didn't need some piece of equipment in that room. You'd think we would see him here if he was able to get on.

Heck, I have a spare laptop I could have taken up to him, if there was wifi available there.

duchess15

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mrblanche

I'm afraid it may only mean that the didn't need some piece of equipment in that room. You'd think we would see him here if he was able to get on.

Heck, I have a spare laptop I could have taken up to him, if there was wifi available there.
A lot of hospitals do have WIFI. Being in Dallas where he is, I can't see them NOT having it. They do have better care up there than down here.

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm starting a new thread to make sure everyone sees it -- Lee has been moved to Intensive Care.