If you're feeding Weruva note the packages are now recyclable

Kflowers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This may just be an advertising gemick, but anything that keeps plastic, or attempts to keep plastic out of the landfills and oceans is good. We can but hope that this recycling of plastic, unlike some, is actually real. So, in an attempt to be optimistic I'm posting this. The company sent me a notice of this. see below for website. I do not intend this as advertising, but as recycling information. If the mods feel differently, I'm fine with that. I know it's on the edge.

We Ru Cycle! Weruva’s very own recycling program and initiative for the reuse and repurposing of our pet food pouches. If you see this logo - we recycle it! So send us any and all of your emptied, rinsed and dried Weruva pet food pouches!

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Strange because Weruva has always recycled their packages. When I started feeding Boone and Gracie Weruva, I signed up for it. Took forever to get the initial envelope to send back the pouches but I eventually got it.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Kflowers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had no idea that they did. Maybe that's why they mentioned it in their email. I've been getting them for a year. I guess they figured out some of us didn't go to the website. My bad.

from reading the website they don't require a special envelope. I may be wrong about that, but I didn't see anything about getting an envelope from them. Here are the steps per the website, I'm quoting here:

How do I recycle my pet food pouches with We Ru Cycle?
Once you purchase your Weruva pouches and feed their delicious contents to your pet friends:

1) Rinse and dry your pouches
2) Save and collect your pouches
3) Mail your pouches to:

We Ru Cycle
4190 Collins Rd.
Unadilla, GA 31091

Last edited:

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had no idea that they did. Maybe that's why they mentioned it in their email. I've been getting them for a year. I guess they figured out some of us didn't go to the website. My bad.

from reading the website they don't require a special envelope. I may be wrong about that, but I didn't see anything about getting an envelope from them. Here are the steps per the website, I'm quoting here:

How do I recycle my pet food pouches with We Ru Cycle?
Once you purchase your Weruva pouches and feed their delicious contents to your pet friends:

1) Rinse and dry your pouches
2) Save and collect your pouches
3) Mail your pouches to:

We Ru Cycle
4190 Collins Rd.
Unadilla, GA 31091
🤷‍♀️ Guess they changed it. I never used the envelope nor attempted to return any of the pouches.

lisahe

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You can request a special envelope for Weruva pouches. The postage is prepaid. (I have one that's stuffed and needs to be sent in!)