If your cats could hold jobs, what would you picture them doing?

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We all 3 love you, Miss Elizabeth and Sweet Sasha and Saba!

Originally Posted by sashacat421

This has to be one of the funniest threads, ever.

Sasha would be a hotel concierge. He's just so accomodating, patient, and is so generous and he loves to eat and also make sure everyone else eats. Not long ago I heard noises in the kitchen around 2 a.m. and went downstairs to find Sasha and 4 other neighborhood kitties just lounging around the food bowls. He taught them all to come inside and help themselves. He would moonlight, though, as a munitions expert in hunting wild game.

Saba would be in a J-Lo music video. She's always preening her long hair and prancing around showing her butt to Sasha.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by goosehazel

Annabelle: Would be in an insane asylum
Lucy: Lawyer (she's feisty)
Daisy: Aerobics trainer
Hazel: Rooming with Annabelle
At times I think my Trixie would be in there with your Annabelle! LOL

ilovecats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love this thread idea!

Princess would be a supermodel.

Orei would be a proffesional massager at Brookstone.

unicorn

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
No contest...Dink and Smudge would be professional wrestlers.
JR is a snotty prima donna, so Hollywood would be just the place for her.
Rufus and Rudy would probably like to be seafood quality control testers.

Our dog, Opie, would be a biker. I don't know if he likes bikes, but he looks like he should be wearing black leather with the words "Born to Kick A**" painted on the back.

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Given his record for spotting burglars, Jamie would definitely be a security guard or police officer.
Actually, he did have a real job for two years - he tested cat trees. He got the offer after demolishing one that had been advertised as being for large or multiple cats within about 6 weeks. The manufacturer replaced it, and asked if we'd be interested in having him test new models. Somebody would come and set one up, and then I would have to take notes on how often he used it, what part(s) he liked best, etc.. After 6 to 8 weeks, the tree would be replaced with another model. He wrecked a lot of them, though. The company did start offering replacement parts after they saw how much he managed to break. He wasn't any good at testing the smaller models - they were ignored.
Other than a lot of fun and exercise, he got some free dry food and treats, and I got a subscription to a pet magazine.

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I think Peedoodle would be a toy store employee that only carrys pink toys - he LOVES his pink toys and ignore those of any other colour. Mmmm makes you wonder

Kahu would have to be an athlete - he eats and eats but never gains weight because he is always on the go - zoom zoom zoom all through the house and jumping long jumps!

andeshan

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Isis would be the first tri athletic cat out there for Milk ring hockey, Hardwood Nascar and gymnastic hyjinks.

Samona would be on maternity leave or stay at home mother.

ugaimes

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by jcat

Given his record for spotting burglars, Jamie would definitely be a security guard or police officer.
Actually, he did have a real job for two years - he tested cat trees. He got the offer after demolishing one that had been advertised as being for large or multiple cats within about 6 weeks. The manufacturer replaced it, and asked if we'd be interested in having him test new models. Somebody would come and set one up, and then I would have to take notes on how often he used it, what part(s) he liked best, etc.. After 6 to 8 weeks, the tree would be replaced with another model. He wrecked a lot of them, though. The company did start offering replacement parts after they saw how much he managed to break. He wasn't any good at testing the smaller models - they were ignored.
Other than a lot of fun and exercise, he got some free dry food and treats, and I got a subscription to a pet magazine.
LOL, that is such a funny story about Jamie the Test Cat!!!

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Kiwideus

I think Peedoodle would be a toy store employee that only carrys pink toys - he LOVES his pink toys and ignore those of any other colour. Mmmm makes you wonder
That's funny - Jamie prefers (hot) pink toys, too.

mybabies

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever

One rule Jerry insisted on is when we got each of our kits, they would have to pull their own weight and get jobs....
How about your kits?
Benji would get a job as a dare devil! HE is ALWAYS pushing the envelope by jumping over fences! OR he could get a job as a Sumo Wrestler! He is ALWAYS wrestling Missy and Kotton!

Kotton - a matress tester or a food tester! LOL! She LOVES to sleep and eat.

Missy - in an add for a before (and hopefully an after) for how good a dentist is. She has stomatitis! OR she could be in a breath commercial! Her breath is sosooo bad! Poor baby!

Corkie - hmmmmm maybe as the heroine in an old vaudville type movie. Ya know the kind where the heroine gets tied to the railroad track! She IS a tripod and poor little dear is ALWAYS getting picked on by Kotton or Ben!

unicorn

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Andeshan

Isis would be the first tri athletic cat out there for Milk ring hockey, Hardwood Nascar and gymnastic hyjinks..
Dink, Smudge and JR would be right there with your Isis, I'll bet, if there were a Hardwood Nascar Circuit, lol

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
We just discovered Sage's calling the other night: Underpants Gnome (for those of you that watch Southpark you may recall that episode).

He steals underware from the laundry basket and carries it around the house with him, crying the entire time. It's almost too funny to try to correct him!

nano

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Nano would make a great secretary. She has a knack for erasing my answering machine messages and regularly averages 60 wpm at the keyboard...now she just needs to work on her accuracy a bit.

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Looks like all our kits have all the occupations covered!

sashacat421

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I dunno Susie! Looks like we could have so much more. I go to this thread right away because it makes me laugh no matter what my mood. I just love this one so much, I don't know why!

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You could be right E. Maybe we don't have them all covered. How about the rest of you? What would your kits be doing if they could get a job?