If you like chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream, you MUST try this

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by valanhb

Sam, I'm sure for the cookie dough ice creams they've done something to it to make sure salmonella isn't a problem. Although I have to say that I've been eating raw cookie dough all my life and I've never gotten sick from it (unless I just plain ate too much!)

I have found the BEST store-bought chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream is Haagen Daz.
I have a small tub of it right now, and honest to goodness you have to *try* to get a it without cookie dough in it. Oh, it is SO good!!
That's true Heidi!

I sometimes eat a tiny bit of cookie dough from the baking, but how US goes to the extreme!

bigorangemenace

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Yuck.. chocolate ice cream *barfs*

mmmm you can make a good homemade orange sherbert by taking sugarfree jello (the jiggly, fruitish substance made with powder and water for those in other countries
) and making it witha bit of milk.. then you freeze it.. and when it is froze you whip it up with an electric egg beater.... and freeze it again. it is yummy. But I guess I am just strange because I find diet seven up to be tasty where as three years ago I would have thrown it up and been sick for days. Happens when you can only buy the cheap, diet soda. Hah. Regular soda is too swweet for me now though. I can barely stand to have a mountain dew or a pepsi.. though coke isnt so bad.

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
youre all crazy

I was telling ben that i wanted to go to the US and try out their foods, But since you mentioned you have pizza deserts over there.. i think i might not

I heard that serving sizes are tripple the size ... how can you eat all of it and keep it down??

ricalynn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by WellingtonCats

Desert pizza
I'm not a fan!
Sam, can I ask what you had on your dessert pizza? I know you had mentioned you tried it and didn't like it, but there are a thousand different recipes, and I don't know what it was that turned you off to it.

MMMMMMM, Cookie Dough Blizzard, my new favorite!!! Actually I just had a craving (it's that time again) and some friends dropped by, unannounced, and asked if I'd like to go to Dairy Queen - so much for my lo-cal dinner