IF you have any vibes left...

myrage

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My uncle is very ill. He's been in a wheel chair since a tractor accident when he wa a very young adult (I think 19). He's had health issues ever since. My parents are with him at the hospital (out of town) and I feel that this may be the actually beginning to the actual decline and eventual passing. I'm broken hearted. My dad is too, he loves his brother dearly. His family needs strength and prayers (especially since his eldest daughter just had a mamogram and it doesn't look good). Their immediate family needs some strength to get through what has befallen them in such a short time. I cannot imagine how they are feeling. I am hopeful that I am wrong in my feelings about his health. I also hope that his daughter's mamogram wasn't as bad as they thought.

Thank you
Be safe.

otto

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
from me too. You and your beloved Uncle are in my thoughts.

xo

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

myrage

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you all
I learned that he will be in a home for after care when he is released from the hospital. I don't know all the details, or any for that matter... But... all that really matters to me at this point with this, is that my dad is there with his brother. When my mom passed away in 2001, all three of his brothers showed up at our house to help him through it. It meant the world to me since none of my mom's siblings came. I wish I could be there too, but this is a time for them. I wouldn't be able to do much anyway.

What I understand, he had a surgery, it wasn't healing, so he went back for 'major' surgery, and will be in an aftercare home (or something) afterwards. He lives over the mountain from us, a nice long drive, and they sent him to Billings, and that is 2 hours from us, NOT going towards where he lives. He had to go through Sheridan (where we live) to get to Billings, and that was after going over the Big Horn Mountains. So... He went a ways for his surgery. That's partly what has me scared.

Thanks again for your prayers and vibes and hugs. It helps.

Be Safe.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

myrage

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My uncle came out of surgery, everything went well. He has 6 weeks of after care in Billings before he can go home. Everything went good!

Thank you all, I know your vibes helped! We are all relieved... I hope things continue to go well. I am soooooo glad my dad had the ability to be there with his brother.

Thank you all again

Be Safe.