If you could work.......

KittenKrazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever

Interesting varied responses guys........me, I'd still rather have the 4 tens.......
You and me both, Susie! When we had the shoe store I worked 7:30-5:30 five days every other week, and six days every other week.

Now it's whatever, some days we work from two in the morning until 8 at night, and some days we're off a day or so during the week, sometimes we are off weekends, and sometimes we work from Monday of one week thru Friday of the next week....just depends on business!

lmunsie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I already work 10 + hour days. Usually 6+ days a week. Sometimes it feels like 8 days a week. But I'm a grad student in a drug discovery lab so I guess i'm paying my dues.

zissou'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Schools are switching to this as well. The linguistics department had most upper-division classes on a Monday/Wednesday or Tuesday/Thursday instead. It works a lot better, IMO. Easier to schedule work around it, cheaper for people who have to drive. One of the smaller schools here does 4-day weeks in the summer and it's saved them hundreds of thousands of dollars and reduced sick leave and increased productivity.