If you could travel anywhere for one special Christmas...

sherral46

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I would go to NY to see my grandchildern,who my son's (lady friend) I am being nice here
,who will not let me see them. she is mad .becuse I turned her in to CPS,for a lot crap she did to them,while my son was over seas. she was found to be at fault,no jail time
. anyway i want to see them,so bad !
As for my son.him I want to slap some sense into him !

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I would like to go to Heaven to see my Dad for a little while.I want to tell him and ask him sooooooooooooooooo many things.

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'd like to go to a ski lodge in Switzerland, and hang out inside by a toasty fire, and watch the snow fall. I wouldn't want to actually ski or anything.

ilovesiamese

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I would go to scotland to have the holiday in one of those old big castles, but only if I could bring the Whole family. *12 including me*

lnbandcats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I would like to spend one more Christmas with my parents to thank them for everything that they did for me - and to let them know that I know they are still watching over me. I love them and miss them so much.

ryn

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I'd like to spend Christmas in a country cottage somewhere snowy and pretty, you know, the really tacky drinking glögg in front of a fireplace thing.

Stockholm is a really cool place to visit during the Holiday season too, I did that once.