If you could teach your cat 1 trick...

millyanddaisy

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by rosiemac

Sweep up the litter that they flick out the box, especially Rosie, she flicks it to the other end of the room nearly!!
Ha ha! Mine do that too! Lucky I've got a tiled floor.

My old cat Winnie used to do the retrieving thing too, but she wasn't a Siamese, and she invented that game for herself.

If I could teach them any trick, I'd like to teach them to make themselves lighter when they sit on me, because sometimes my legs 'go to sleep' when they've been sitting there for a long time.

Sue

fat clumsy cat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I guess I wish my cats will know how to use the toilet and flush it after using. I have failed terribly on this. Mui Mui use the wc to pee but poo on the floor. Brownie pee on the basin but poo on the floor. I have give up on them.

sharonkay

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever

Gotta go with poopin in the potty!
yeah, I second that one

I would say to talk and tell me about her day, but I think we already do that, and I think I am starting to get it

eburgess

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I owuld teach him to come when I called him. I hate calling him for a hour in my apartment. He hides soo welll

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
i would like for Pixel to learn to bring her balls TO me, rather than dropping them 2+feet away & meowing piteously...
i would like Cable to learn NOT to bug Pixel as much (i know, that's not really a trick, but it IS what i would like her to learn!)

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Teufel knows how to flush the toilet, but he hasnt learned to do his business in it!
I would also teach him how to make dinner, although i dont really want a furry dinner how is he going to put all that hair up??

oh and id get teufel to speak english to answer the phone! he picks it up but then runs away!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

misstorri

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by dawnofsierra

I would teach Sierra to send and reply to emails and phone text to let me know how she's doing while I'm at work!
Awwww Steph, thats too cute!