If you could live in a TV neighborhood. . .

marge

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I would say Mayberry or where the Waltons lived. If I went more city I would say Mary Tyler Moore's TV station always looked like fun and she had that cool apartment!

catlover67

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I'd hang with Carrie, Miranda, Samantha, and Charlotte from Sex and the City!
Ditto
The thing with SATC though is that they act like all of NYC lives like they do. Carrie always comments in her column about "In New York, one can get this, go there, do that..." all with the greatest of ease mind you.

In reality, I wouldn't want to live in NYC rich or not. Even the rich people have huge rats that live in their apartment buildings!! No thank-you!! BUT you did say T.V town, and in Carrie's fantasy city, I would love to be a part of their social circle.

george'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is a tough one.
I think I could enjoy living in Darren & Sam Steven's neighborhood (Bewitched). I'm a child of the 60's and can relate to the way they are always entertaining and having fun. I wouldn't mind having Sam's magic either. . . . to whip up a meal and clean the house. The Wilsons (Dennis the Menace) would be a fun neighborhood as well. I miss that show. I sure wish that TV Land would play more of the old stuff instead of all the 80's shows. Lassie (black & white), Patty Duke, Father Knows Best, Dennis the Menace. . .

pinkdaisy226

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Stars Hollow from Gilmore Girls.

I love that small town feel - that everything is within walking distance and everyone knows everyone else. It's so cute.

ali012281

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by TTMom

How about Perfect from the Walgreens commercials?
Meish and and I will move in with you and toes in Perfect!!!
And since its perfect the cats will get along lol

But I'd love to live in Stars Hollow from Gilmore Girls. AND I'd want to be a chef in an Inn like one of the characters Sookie. (Thanks for the card PinkDaisy)

chester&piper

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by pinkdaisy226

Stars Hollow from Gilmore Girls.

I love that small town feel - that everything is within walking distance and everyone knows everyone else. It's so cute.
That's where I would live too! Stars Hollow looks like such a neat place to live. Plus we'd have some pretty cool neighbours!!

pinkdaisy226

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Ali012281

But I'd love to live in Stars Hollow from Gilmore Girls. AND I'd want to be a chef in an Inn like one of the characters Sookie. (Thanks for the card PinkDaisy)
No problem.. and I've always said you'd be my Sookie! And Chester&Piper... we'd have the funniest neighbors... think Babette! Ooh and we could all eat at Luke's...

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Gilmore girls neighborhood works for me

chester&piper

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by pinkdaisy226

No problem.. and I've always said you'd be my Sookie! And Chester&Piper... we'd have the funniest neighbors... think Babette! Ooh and we could all eat at Luke's...
Babette!! Oh, and Miss Patty!! heh and Kirk... I get the biggest kick out of him!! I wish Stars Hollow was a real place, with the people they have on the show. That would be so awesome. I'd definately move there!