If you could live any where in the world ...

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Satai

Ireland! It's never either. Also - no snakes!

Beat that.
I will - New Zealand! No snakes either, and almost every type of geography there is!

Ireland is a fantastic country with so much history and a wonderful, warm culture. I would travel back there in a heartbeat if I got the chance.
I often think of living in Britain again, but don't think I could handle the crowds anymore.
Canada has so much to offer, and I've come to enjoy the winter (except for driving) but as for dream locations, the first thing that popped into my mind was Hawaii.
Bring on the tropical climate and the deep blue Pacific!

satai

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by pushylady

I will - New Zealand! No snakes either, and almost every type of geography there is!

Ireland is a fantastic country with so much history and a wonderful, warm culture. I would travel back there in a heartbeat if I got the chance.
I often think of living in Britain again, but don't think I could handle the crowds anymore.
Canada has so much to offer, and I've come to enjoy the winter (except for driving) but as for dream locations, the first thing that popped into my mind was Hawaii.
Bring on the tropical climate and the deep blue Pacific!
No snakes you say? Interesting.

Still, New Zealand doesn't fit the criteria of neither hot nor cold.

lisalee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Anywhere I can see a lot of snow and lots of cloudy days.
Ahh....that sounds so good right about now. I am so tired of the stinking hot sun everyday.

alaynna

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well....if I could take all of my family and friends with me ...then I would live in California (b/c of the weather!!!)

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I would love to live in a big house on the beach.... but I'd like it to be in the carribean somewhere....and out of the hurricane zone.... I think that would really be the life... walk out your front door, and BAM! vacation!!!

But I would still miss the seasons.... I too enjoy fall and winter (except for driving in the snow)...and I'd miss shopping for fall boots, and winter hats, scarves, & gloves! Also, it would be hard to imagine Christmas without snow, or cold, or the way your nose is all red despite being bundled up & how you can see your every breath in the air.... so I'd need at least 2 months of "vacation" time, to come home to PA and visit the seasons!

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

By the beach in Australia...I LOVE Australian accents...so HAWT (on men)
Yea!
Yew Showd tawk to meh an da Telefawn! :p