If you could change your username...

arlyn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Arlyn is my real name, and the only name I ever use on forums anywhere.

mybabies

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Ilovecats

What would it be?

I think mine would be FelineFanatic. How about you?
Mine would have to be LoveMyBabies! When I first got the internet I was cats.dog, as I had 2 cats and 1 dog (only Schatzi was NOT a dog: he was a Poodle!!!) then I moved to AOL and became tabbiespoodle - 2 tabbies (even though Minnie was a Calico!), and a Poodle. When she died I changed again to spootabsia for Standard Poodle, Tabby girl and Siamese girl. Then I adopted Benji but I figured the S after tab and before IA could be counted as tabs!

Shortly after Benji joined us Schatzi died, but I kept spootabsia sort of to honor and remember him Then I lost my Beloved Corkie! I stayed off the net for awhile and when I came back I changed my yahoo ID from humpootabsia to calspootab and was going to change my AOL screen name to Poos (for my other small Poo I had as a teen) mares (for my 3 late mares)cats ( for ALL my cats) but my puter is too old for aol so now I am switching to yahoo and will be cal (for my Calico Minnie) Spoo (for my Standard Poodle Schatzi) and Tab (for my most beloved of all my Tabby girl Corkie) This is how it will stay, but if any more die soon or I adopt any more I will have to honor THEM by my password! Can't leave anyone out!

spotz

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I'm happy with my name, it reflects a lot about my purrsonality, but is at the sametime very ambigious. I run different S/Ns on different forums, but retain Spotz for strictly cat related stuff, as it is the most appropriate IMO

Spotz

lillekat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't think I would change mine - I wouldn't know who I was!! It's got my Danish connection, my cat connection, and a little bit of me in it, so I think I'm fine just the way I am! Though if I had to, I simply go with Pussycat.

cyclesarah

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ash_bct

BakerIsACat is my user name for almost everywhere, but here I wanted all 3 cats involed and I wasn't that creative
Sheesh...am I dim or what? I just realized what the "bct" in ash_bct stood for
I never could figure it out - duh! I worry about me sometimes...

shem

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Id be metallicpinkcat.. it was my Ebay name but I've closed my account now after a bad experience on the discussion boards. I was going to use it here when signing up but didn't