If you could be anywhere right now...

kellyyfaber

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'd love to be on some warm tropical sunny beach right now. I sure could use a vacation...

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, good question! I love to fantasize. So... I'd like to be in a great big rambling farmhouse on a hillside on the coast of Maine, with a snow-laden pine forest behind the house and the Atlantic crashing on the rocky beach below. My parents and brother and nephew and my favorite aunt and uncle and cousin and my best friend and his family would all be staying with me there, and all our pets, too.

We'd have no responsibilities at all for the rest of the year except to read books and bake bread and pies and cookies and make music together and play in the snow with the dogs. The rule would be that we would give no Christmas presents except what we could make ourselves, so we'd all have our secret corners of the house to work on our projects, making things with pinecones and driftwood and imagination. And I'd take a long walk in the snowy woods and get inspired and come back to the house and set up my computer by an attic window and start writing the Great American Novel...

Ahhh. Fantasy is SO much better than reality. :-)

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
In a hammock in a half sunny half shady beach at a tropical island. It would be about 80-85 and I would be just feet from my private 'hut' and just feet from the ocean waves. There would be a nice gentle breeze too! I'd be served an icy smooth tropical drink, listening to the waves and birds from the nearby rainforst. No one would be around except whenever they are bringing me food or drinks or cleaning! And no one would be asking me to do anything. DH could be laying nearby too.......can I go now?