Veteran
Purraise
Tiggy & Scout...you little cutie pies. Awwwww

joanne511

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Luvmysphynx

Tiggy is so cute! He looks so happy laying there with you! My babies love to be with me when I am on the computer too, so I ended up buying an "L" shaped Compter Desk and putting a Cat bed right next to me on the desk!
That's very clever!

Like Tiggy, Chloe likes to snooze on my lap too while I'm at the computer. Maybe I just need a new desk!

j171978

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
My calico is a lap cat and I usually have to type over her too. She is usually always in my lap but for some odd reason she's not right now.

misscharlotte

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Izzie often lays ON my arms while I'm trying to type. Then, I basically cannot type or have no access to my mouse!! Gotta love them.

graykittenlove

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That is totally Gandalf, he moews until I make room for him and if I dont' do it fast enough he just jumps right up and pushes the keyboard tray in to make room on my lap. I have become very good at one handed typing because he likes to cuddle into my right arm.
I just love it when he cuddles with me.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GrayKittenLove

That is totally Gandalf, he moews until I make room for him and if I dont' do it fast enough he just jumps right up and pushes the keyboard tray in to make room on my lap. I have become very good at one handed typing because he likes to cuddle into my right arm.
I just love it when he cuddles with me.
Sounds just like Tiggy!