if ya hit the super lotto?what would ya do

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I would move down south and take my friends with me. Spend all my time playing volleyball on the beach. Adopt a bunch of cats and dogs..and also would probably travel the world

Oh, buy my mom, sister and bro a house..and buy a nice new car. Maybe a Range Rover or a Subaru B9 Tribeca

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Let's see....if the amount I got after taxes et et was at least 60 Million. I'd pay off my debts, and give each of my siblings a mil each, and quit my miserable job. I'd give 10 percent of it back to God, as well.

Then I would buy a condo in New York City near Central Park. I would also buy a condo here in Los Angeles. I'd buy a couple of horses and board them in the best boarding stable in the area.

I'd spend the rest of my life living in the style I've always dreamed of, with the best electronic gadgets available.

lionessrampant

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Let's see....

First thing I'd do is pay off my debts, buy my parents a house in Savannah or Charleston, sell my dad's practice here and buy him a smaller, more mellow one down there and give him a couple mil to live on since his practice will be smaller. It's be fully-loaded, though.

I'm put my MIL in the most top-notch rehabilitation in the country, in addition to getting her the best oncologist money can buy. I'd buy her a small house with a big yard near Ian and I (but not WITH us...oh god). We'd give some to FIL to buy a better house and car.

Ian and I would buy a condo in the city. We'd start education trusts for our future children. We'd also buy a house with some land and stables to go to for the weekend, and we'd hav rescued horses out there and we'd have professional caretakers as well as special needs children who would benefit from riding lessons and helping with horses. We'd be out there every weekend.

Oh, and this house...it'll have a dishwasher and soaking tub for me, and a couple plasma TV's for Ian. And a decent piano, as my students could benefit from having some lessons with an accompanist. We're not TOO extravaggant.

We would also have no student loan debt. I'd pay off my sister and brother's future mortgages. Of course, if this is going to happen NOW, I'd put them both through college instead.
I'd open the 2nd location my shelter wants to open, and make it suitable for rescued dogs as well.

I'd have one REALLY NICE flute.

I supposed we'd travel some...Ian's the travel freak, whereas I'm content to just stick around home. But I wouldn't be OPPOSED to globe-trotting!

ryanjay

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I would start a low cost/free mobile spay neuter van
!! and move to a city with no limit on cats(i am sorta dealing with that as they have a limit of 5 cats....) probably get a few more cats(lol ok probably another 25-but hey room would be no object) but other wise i would do the same thing I have just on a less tight budget
good topic

arlyn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Pay off the condo, pay off my parents' RV and their new SUV, buy a house with acreage.

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'd probably buy my own house, give my parents money to pay off this house, buy them and my brother a new car.. start a misunderstood dog breed rescue, build a dog park here and buy a lifetime supply of chocolate.