If there was one thing I could change about my SO/DH/DW/best pal, it would be....

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Two things
-snoring, moaning, groaning sleeping noises & twitching. Yes he can do all four at once.
-his farts stink to high heaven. Sometimes I sware something died up there. He cleared out the bathroom at work a few times. Before they go, they check to see where hubby is.

dont_eat_bambi

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
umm.. his lack of ambition and inability to just get up and do things instead of just trying to do them.

His smoking cigs and then lying about it. (I hide them when I find them)

He told me he quit when I quit .. he did not!

trinettec

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I guess if I had to narrow it down to 1 thing it would be DH inability/unwillingness to plan anything. It drives me nuts when he tells me we are going somewhere 10 minutes before we are supposed to be there.

happyhendrix

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I would not change anything about my BF. haha
so I will do me.

My weight(which I am doing now).
My procrastination!

I think he wold agree on the second one!

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'd love to change his: putting his dishes everywhere except the dishwasher when they are dirty, or waiting until you have to hack the grass with a huge blade to find your way through do cut it. And his horrible procrosatination on everything I have a kitchen that still needs to be finished after beign started on a remodel 5 years ago. NICE! If I have to do everything else, he can do that or it won't be done as far as I'm concerned.
Other then that, he's the most caring, sweet, loving, man I could ever ask for!