If panda dies I follow suit - help us!

squirtle

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by sandgoddess

thank you squirtle, I maybe overeacting, but i am practically sick with worry. I lost Tzoof to kidney failure a year ago, but i coped with it, time usually heals, but this cat is SOOOOOOOO special.

As you say, i hope it will turn out less serious than what I fear.

hugs,
rachel
Your very welcome. I wouldn't describe it as over reacting though because we are all like this when it comes to our babies

Please keep us updated on Panda's condition.

amaranth

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Having a sick kitty can be one of life's most difficult challenges. I hope that if something is wrong with your kitty that it will be treatable. I'm concerned about you and I hope you stay with us. Please let your doctors or other professional helpers know what you are feeling. Even if the worst should happen, your other kitty babies will need you. I can tell that you love them a lot and I am sure they love you dearly as well. Please keep us updated.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by FishTreatsMom

Rachal,
You really need to talk to someone right now. If you have a counsellor I suggest you contact him/her. Remember there are other kitties out there who need someone so caring as you so please don't think of joining Panda. My thoughts and prayers are with you and Panda.
good vibes & prayers coming your way for you & Panda

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh Rachel i really feel for you right now because were all mums and dads to these fur babies and like children we worry over them

Your here with friends, so you don't have to go through this alone

Sending Panda ((((((((((mega healthy vibes))))))))))) but keep us updated on what the vet says.

Have you a picture of your little one you could put up in fur pages so we can see him?

kittenkiya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sweet, calming, loving headbuts and oh so, gentle, get better soon licks from KittenKiya's Clan. Rachel, we are ALL here for you and your baby, Panda.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm so sorry your baby is not feeling well. I will say a prayer for Panda. Please keep us updated. And don't be afraid to come on here and vent, we all understand. I've lost 3 kitties and each one hurt in a different way, but I wouldn't trade my days with them for anything!