If Moggies had breeds what would yours be?

mycatsinthetub

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
My dear friend and I were chatting, and as she was talking about her kitty Anastasia (Who is a slim black and white tuxedo cat with minkie soft hair) who she refers to as le Smoking because she is a stylish tuxedo cat, someone asked "Is that a new breed?" And someone else commented they'd had a cat "just like that".

It made me wonder if moggies had breeds what would your Kitties be.

I'd have a "Tangerine Avenger Moggie". Ranging in colour from peach to burnt orange these adventurous cats know no fear. The world is their playground, and every minute it an opportunity for pouncing on toys, liberating food from the cupboard, and general creating havoc and mayhem. Their tabby marking, subtle or striking, harken back to their wild ancestors, and warn unsuspecting flies and moths that they are still mighty Hunters =)

Need to think of something for me other two.

ondine

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Chester would be Scientificus Americus, complete with taped glasses and pocket protector

Gracie would be Femina Basketbella, captain of her team

Halsey would be Humongous Hombre - with a turtleneck

Molly would be Maiden Hermosa, complete with apron and tissue stuffed up her sleeve

Josie would be Rizzo Alleycat.  I swear she knows how to snap her fingers.

Teresa would be Princess Tortoiseshella, crown and all

Schofield would be General Dictator (he thinks he rules the roost)

Alfred would be Cinema Director (he looks just like Alfred Hitchcock)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mycatsinthetub

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise

My "Tangerine Avenger Moggie" showing off his distinguished roman nose. 

Polar Feral Unsuspecticus - Born feral, and proud of his wild heritage, this usually gentle giant can't quite adapt to life as a house cat. Houses (with air conditioning) are great in the summer for all the time he isn't hunting pinkies, but when fall and winter come he will dig through walls to get back to his beloved Great Frosty Outdoors. The best guard cat in the neighbourhood. Knows more tricks than the dog and is willing to prove it for salmon or temptations. Your new BFF once he discovers you can open the child latches on the high cupboards. 

Royalty in Exile (aka the Evil Mau) - Never settle for second best, in fact first might not be good enough. Fond of being waited on hand and foot like the royalty she is...did I say royalty...excuse me, DEITY, this petite beauty rules her furry world with a determined paw. Fond of following her human subjects around and chatting with them before settling in for a bit of play and a a cuddle on her terms these kitties are great companions. A brilliant strategist and benevolent dictator, Royalty in Exile proves breeding will tell (don't remind her that her parents were both street cats). Not fond of change she will make her displeasure known in numerous creative and baffling ways. Strangers shall NOT be granted an audience until their 200th petition, and then only if their gifts meet with her divine approval. 

*love my moggies*

Last edited: