If looks could kill...

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I've been trying to get some Holiday themed photos of Reilly for my yearly Christmas cards and this year he has been very uncooperative!

Don't worry it's not a real ponsietta!..I should caption it "bah hum bug!"

eatrawfish

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I love it! Reilly doesn't want to humor you at all.

I should dig up ours from last year to share. It was supposed to be a sweet picture with me and my boy holding our kitties. But Annie and Sylvester were not amused so it ended up being a picture of Kirby making a face as Sylvester dug her claws into his stomach while I laughed and held a struggling Annie. It was so silly we used it as our card and everyone loved it.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
That sounds funny!!, usually Reilly loves to have his picture taken, but he hates the props I've been trying to put around him.
..the funny thing is out of 22 shots that is the only 1 that he looked at the camera the other 21 he turned his back on me!

ugaimes

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
"Bah, humbug!" makes the perfect picture!
Love that handomse boy of yours!
What kind of camera do you use Tracy? Your pictures always come out beautifully!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thank you..
I use my digital of course for all the pics that I post on here. It's a point and shoot Pentax Optio 30, I do use another camera but I don't scan too many of them onto the computer (that one is my Nikon SLR)

gardenandcats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Those eyes!!! The song " Your a mean one Mr Grinch" comes to mind..It is so hard to get cats to pose for that perfect picture..I love this picture of him..

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Bah Humbug is right!

I can never get Harley to pose for me either, and when he does, its when I don't have a camera near me!! I hope that you get that picture you want of him, I know he'll cooperate with you sooner or later!!

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
i'd use it - it's cute, his eyes look gorgeous, & his expression is hilarious!

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Reilly looks like he is thinking that you will never get him in one of those cutsy kiddy pictures.

lisalee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh Tracy, you are going to have such beautiful Christmas cards to send out for the holidays with Reilly on them.
He looks just stunning! Love those eyes! I hope he decides to cooperate better with you soon.