If I could trip just one person, it would be.....

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by CarolPetunia

...plus Paris Hilton. Has that woman's facial expression ever changed?
How about her posture? It hasn't changed either! I can't stand her. Thats one I would like to trip.

I would like to trip this woman in my microbiology class. Just for the hell of it. We get along fine and if I tripped her, she would laugh it off. Don't be giving me any ideas.

hyacinthbucket

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Ryan Seacrest. I've never even watched an episode of 'American Idol', but for some reason I can't stand the guy!!

Moz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Most of the Conservative government running Canada, and Rosie O'Donnell. I guess Donald Trump should be in there too, but I'd rather give him a much needed haircut.

Moz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by silentNate

I'd trip up Ann Coulter, hopefully right by the edge of the Grand Canyon
I googled 'alien' the other night and a picture of her was up there on the first page.

krazy kat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Let's see. I have to get the short list together, there are so many! Hilary Clinton, Angelina Jolie, Rosie O'Donnell, and anyone who has ever mad a rap record. The last ones I would like to kick in the teeth after they hit the pavement so they would not be able to make any more of their nerve grating noise for awhile. (That stuff makes me want to bust my own eardrums rather than listen to it!)

rockcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by TigerOnTheProwl

You got that right.

Another person who I would like to trip - and I honestly hope something terrible happens to him - is Ozzy Osbourne. For those of you who don't know, he is responsible for a cat massacre. He shot 17 of his own cats. When he was asked why he did it his reason was "I was high and they were making too much noise."
That's horrible!
Tripping isn't good enough!

tari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Kids that run wild in restaurants and other public places...the ones who are running into other people and generally being a huge nuisance. Or maybe it's their parents who should be tripped...

lionessrampant

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My orchestra director...who gave me a B for no conceivable reason (I always showed up, I always knew my part, I did all of his pointless, unrelated assignments) and therefore ruined my GPA, which was going to be 4.0.

So, because he has his panties in a twist for one reason or another, I can kiss my "With Highest Honors" goodbye
Stupid man!

silentnate

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sandra

The Iranian president needs a good tripping so he can give back the british soldiers in captivity and leave Isreal alone
british = British
isreal = Israel
We'll move on to the big issues when you learn this lesson

Originally Posted by Tari

Kids that run wild in restaurants
I agree

Originally Posted by lionessrampant

My orchestra director...who gave me a B for no conceivable reason
Sorry to hear this, I believe from your posts that you worked hard and that it seems unfair

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Still want to trip Angelina
- and Brad too!
And I agree with Rosie - what a loudmouth she is anymore! Used to like her but can't stand her anymore!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Sibohan2005

I would trip Sangyia from American Idol.... when he sings wish I had more wax in my ears so I wouldn't have to hear him
I really really agree with you on that one!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by jugen

Can I trip my boss. She's kind of a moron...It'd be well earned let me tell you.
Oh yes, bosses are definitely tripable!!