If Cats Had Thumbs, What Would Yours Be Doing?

rad65

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Is this photo -- "If we had thumbs, we'd be snapping" -- the feline version of "West Side Story" -- for those of us old enough to remember that movie?

Yes, yes it is. Also, I'm only 24 and I've seen WSS. Most of my friends have, too. I think it's a popular movie to show in high school classes.

nanner

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Is this photo -- "If we had thumbs, we'd be snapping" -- the feline version of "West Side Story" -- for those of us old enough to remember that movie?
Yup, definitely. They're either the Jets or the Sharks. I'm thinking Sharks. :D

mmjohns3

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
That's a tough one!

I know the first thing Penelope would do would be to open the front door and let herself out-- she's obsessed with trying to find ways to escape. I imagine then she'd be wreaking all sorts of havoc outside, as I'm sure thumbs would only add to her frenzy-gymnastics skills. Nutkin would open the closet door and let herself in. Then she'd open all the drawers in the house and  have a field day. They would both find new ways to ambush and fight each other, without getting too rough. Nutkin would probably pass the day staying inside the apartment, laying in bed watching Netflix with opened bags of her food and treats on the nightstand. Penelope would be taking the chance to pick up and examine anything that she fancies.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If mine had thumbs:

Kojak: would be finding new ways to steal things from around the house! (he's quite the klepto kitty!)
Isabella: would be finding new ways to try and kill me and the dogs! (she's quite the grouch lol)
Lucky: would be finding new ways to scale tall things in my house and break even more stuff while I fuss at him!

:lol3: