Idol Chat This Week

lovemycodygirl

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
OMG...I'm listening to Anthony "perform" right now and I just want to throw myself under a Mac truck!!!!!

...pure torture...

HE BETTER GO HOME THIS WEEK!

Bo rocked...again!!!

kellyyfaber

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Bo did awesome! Vonzelle forgot the words for a moment on her first song but I think she made up for it on her second one.
I really really hope Bo and Vonz are in the final!!!!

Again, my feelings about Carrie

My feelings about Anthony

marge

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think Bo is it. I didn't agree that his first song was boring at all, I liked it. although yes, the second was more of a blow away thing. I don't get the Carrie thing but then again I don't like country much. The other two are forgettable to me.

moxymom

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Regardless, I want Bo in the finals. As for the second one, I'd be happy with Carrie or Vonzell. Anthony, IMHO shouldn't have even been in the top 10...I've heard better at karaoke.

kellyyfaber

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Vonzelle said she had a rough day and started crying--anyone know the story behind that?? I hadn't heard anything and I was curious.

Sending vibes and a
and a
to "The Vonz".

marge

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Kellyyfaber

Vonzelle said she had a rough day and started crying--anyone know the story behind that?? I hadn't heard anything and I was curious.

Sending vibes and a
and a
to "The Vonz".
I didn't know either but it seemed people knew.

moxymom

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
It's been a long road for all of them. She's probably exhausted and homesick. And at this stage, it's sooooo important to have the "perfect" performance, the stress is probably sky high.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lovemycodygirl

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Bo sang a country song (anyone know the name?) and I didn't think it was boring either...I thought his voice was awesome! And for his second song, he sang "Money, Money, Money, Money"...the Donald Trump show song! It was awesome and so original. He rocks!!

I agree on Carrie...I think she choked last night and it's always the same sound. Plus, she hardly ever leaves one spot on the stage!

I liked Vonzell too...have to look on the fox idol site to see what upset her. She has a grerat voice. Anybody ever posted on there? I'm afraid too...they seem a little vicious over there!

Again, Anthony...

Hopefully tonight he will GO HOME!

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Bo's 1st song was by Travis Tritt-don't know the name however. I hope Anthony is gone also. I like Vonzell and Bo in the finals!!

ugaimes

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Kellyyfaber

Bo did awesome! Vonzelle forgot the words for a moment on her first song but I think she made up for it on her second one.
I really really hope Bo and Vonz are in the final!!!!

Again, my feelings about Carrie

My feelings about Anthony
Couldn't agree with ya more chick!
Did anyone notice the "money" belt that Bo wore when he did his second song (Money Money Moooooooooooney)? That was too cool!

sooz123

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
My husband actually rewound Bo's second performance to watch it twice (ahhh, the glories of DVR), we liked it that much. I said "he hit a home run" and I think Bo should and will win. At first I thought Carrie, but Bo has consistently blown her away.

I still like Carrie's voice. I knew the first song she sang, it was originally done by the Dixie Chicks. I liked her version better. The second song was done well vocally but it was a really odd fit for her and just didn't work.

This is the first year my favorite is one of the guys. Rock on, Bo!

ugaimes

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Bo sang "It's a Great Day to Be Alive" by Travis Tritt. Great laid-back, optimistic song. Thought it was kind of funny that he chose a song with the line "neither drink nor drug enduced" shortly after his past drug charges came to light
. Rock on Bo!

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It's Bo's time...I think that he will win.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lovemycodygirl

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Yeah, he does seem like a real sweetie! I was surprised at how short he is.

Hopefully Anthony will GO HOME tonight!

Go BO!

sashacat421

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I like Bo alot - again like I've said before, raw talent rides it out like no other. He's really good and has stage presence!!!! Carrie - she has a good attitude, give her credit, but yes, each song sounds the same. She doesn't yet know how to use her voice or become her own person in a song. VonZ- her second song was great. She can truly sing, just needs better song choices. and Anthony can go home - he's just not it.

Sandy says it's V - she was howling to Vonzelle!