Identify this chair

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
One of the pages in this week's Target ad features a ladder bookshelf and a desk on sale, among a few other items. There is a chair to the left of the desk which is not on sale. I can't find the chair listed on the Target web site. I looked through all 50 pages of the chairs and found one that is close but not quite. Might just be a general prop? Does anyone know what brand the chair is or where I might find something identical? It doesn't appear to be a desk / computer chair, more like a dining / accent chair.

Untitled.jpg

MonaLyssa33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I would assume it's a Target product, and Project 62 brand, since it's displayed with the Project 62 desk and bookshelf, but yeah, the closest I could find on the Target website is the Gellar chairs like AbbysMom linked to, and they don't have the wooden trim on the bottom. Hmph, why would they use a chair they don't sell in their ad?! Rude.

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
I think it is a bar chair.. Some type of chair from Target. I do not think they would show something, in their ad; which is not from their line.

Or a Dining Room Chair.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

I saw that too and, no, not quite the same as the chair in the ad. I also found this one Set of 2 Tintori Mid-Century Modern Dining Chairs - LumiSource but also not quite but very close. The seat cushion isn't as thick as in the chair in the ad and there is no brown color option, not that color matters much to me.

I would assume it's a Target product, and Project 62 brand, since it's displayed with the Project 62 desk and bookshelf, but yeah, the closest I could find on the Target website is the Gellar chairs like AbbysMom linked to, and they don't have the wooden trim on the bottom. Hmph, why would they use a chair they don't sell in their ad?! Rude.

Exactly! One would assume since it's in a Target ad, Target would sell it in store or online. If you go to the product page for the desk, you see the exact same chair in the picture but no info about the chair. It's definitely not a bar / counter height chair.

Another close match but it's too floral: Riley Accent Chair Floral Teal - HomePop

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Yes! That's it! Thanks for finding it :clap2: Oddly, the Target web site does not have that chair listed. They have other Sauder brand chairs though. No big deal. I can buy the chair elsewhere now that I know the brand and style name.