Votes: 1 14.3%
  • t-shirt

Votes: 6 85.7%

• Total voters

matteo1222

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thinking of making limited edition surrealism cat shirt or t-shirt by famous artist for $25.
Surrealism style cat example:
Which would you prefer (shirt or t-shirt)?

tinydestroyer

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I voted for t shirt, but I guess I wasn't sure what style of shirt the alternative option would be. I think that art print would make a really cool graphic screen print on a tee, though!

Columbine

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
T-shirts (in all their variants including tanks and vests), are far and away the most common type of cat themed clothing (and I've looked a LOT :winkcat:). I'd guess that there must be a reason. T shirts are easier to fit and buy (especially as gifts), and are more forgiving in terms of sizing because they're not tailored like shirts are. Shirts would be cool, but probably wouldn't sell as fast/well. That's my :2cents:, anyway ;)

Margret

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Shirts generally have buttons up the front, which interferes with the artwork. Personally, I think this would be great on a nice, cozy hooded sweatshirt (the kind without a zipper). Even better if you could include a pocket across the belly. I would definitely spend $25 for that! I'd even go $30 for that.

Margret

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

matteo1222

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thanks for the great suggestions! They really help. I'll keep working on this project, and will let you know when this surrealism style cat t-shirt/sweatshirt becomes available!