Idea!

mzjazz2u

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by WellingtonCats

My City, Wellington is the capital of New Zealand and The Parliment is shaped like a beehive and it's called the Beehive

Just thought I'd add.

Sam
LOL! I spelled it like that on purpose. Sorry I didn't make it clearer. Utah is known as the Beehive state BUT... the majority population is Mormon or Latter Day saints. The alcohol laws are strict, you have to have a membership to a "club" to go clubbing (or bar hopping) etc. Also Mormons don't (or I should say, aren't supposed to) drink alcohol, coffee, tea, smoke or have sex before marriage. So some of us lovingly call it the "Beehave State" instead of the Beehive State! (Because you're supposed to be good). Hope that makes it a little more clear! I forget sometimes that we have friends from all over the world on the boards! ACtually I love Utah and Mormons. My two daughters are Mormons and one is on a mission (trying to save Yuma Arizona, one door knock at a time!) So it's all in good fun. It's a wonderful place to raise a family and it's very beautiful. I have a beautiful picture from one of my scrapbooks that maybe I'll send for you to see. I'll have to make it smaller first because right now it's formated for print quality.

Sorry to get off the track!

Tammie & Peaches

mzjazz2u

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is a picture of Salt Lake City from near Milcreek Canyon. It's pretty close to my house (about 2 miles). It was on my birthday last October. We were just hanging out and relaxing after having dinner out.

sicycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm about 15 minutes away from Cassandra Star.. and probly 40 minutes away from Gurl Power

Shell, I have family in Omaha....
We used to drive there every year when I was younger for vacation

lorie d.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I live in southeastern Minnesota, about 20 miles northeast of Rochester, which is where the Mayo Clinic is located.

Shell, I have relatives living in Omaha also.

lmj1954

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I am originally from Omaha, Ne. The rest of my family is still there, except for me and my sister, we moved to California. Linda

krazy kat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Maddie&Tybalt, I am so envious! I spent 2 years in Kansas City, and they dragged me back to Georgia kicking and screaming! I miss it out there soooo much.
I now live in Eastern NC, right in between Camp Lejuene and New River Air Station. An ugly little place that used to be a swamp.

coco maui

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am in Coral Springs, Florida. 20 minutes north west of Ft. Lauderdale, 45 minutes north of Miami Beach, 4 hours south of Tampa.
I live about a half mile from the Everglades in Florida. We are about as far west as you get until you hit the Sawgrass and "swamp".