I'd like you guys to meet Max...

huggles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
this most certainly is my favourite as well!!! he is just so adorable Ari - I am so pleased you adopted an older cat!! so very very pleased - you guys are wonderful!!!

Originally Posted by pinkdaisy226

But this one is better, and my bf's favorite:

laceydf

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH! I love all the new pictures, Ari, you are spoiling us! That's so wonderful that they are getting along *already*!!! :::knocks on wood:::

I'll have to look into getting one of those Kirbystick thingies, they look like lots of fun (for the kitties of course!
).

Ariana, you are very pretty...love the eyes. Always wished I had blue eyes...

Looking forward to seeing even more pics! I'm getting ready to update Juice's thread right now! I bought him a t-shirt today!!! HAHA!!! Lots of pics going up tonight!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

pinkdaisy226

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks guys... Max is thinking he's quite the stud now, I better watch out - my sweet boy might get a big ego!

Originally Posted by LaceyDF

Ariana, you are very pretty...love the eyes. Always wished I had blue eyes...
Aw thanks! They change colors depending on my clothing, I think they're usually blue-gray... the only downside is my eyes don't photograph very well... gotta love it when you come out looking like you have red eyes!

captiva

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Love the new Max pictures. Looks like those two are a match made in heaven! So relaxed with eachother for such a short time!

pinkdaisy226

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ha ha! Sometimes... other times I think they like to drive each other nuts (Baylee likes to attack his tail)! Last night they were thumping up and down the stairs chasing each other...

kittykook

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yay....more pictures!
Max is just so handsome and I love the pictures! I think my favorite is the same one as your bf too! He looks so "thoughtful" in that one.

I was also thinking earlier that Baylee and Max look like they have very similar coloring. So is she beginning to enjoy having a big brother?

pinkdaisy226

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by KittyKook

Yay....more pictures!
Max is just so handsome and I love the pictures! I think my favorite is the same one as your bf too! He looks so "thoughtful" in that one.

I was also thinking earlier that Baylee and Max look like they have very similar coloring. So is she beginning to enjoy having a big brother?
Thanks! Actually that day Baylee was posing better than Max and I have some great pictures of her up in her thread... though never as good as your pictures!

You know, they actually don't look that much alike if you see them in person. Baylee has a lot more red in her while Max is a lot darker. But then again, in this picture they look a lot alike:

Strange!

Baylee... I'm not sure. I think she's doing better with Max, she likes attacking his tail and chasing him around. Other times I think she misses being an only child. And sometimes I feel like she's feeling left out - Max likes to be WITH people... in their laps, being petted, etc. But no matter how much I try to make sure Baylee isn't feeling left out, she pulls away since she's not really a cuddler... It's hard!

kittykook

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Baylee... I'm not sure. I think she's doing better with Max, she likes attacking his tail and chasing him around. Other times I think she misses being an only child. And sometimes I feel like she's feeling left out - Max likes to be WITH people... in their laps, being petted, etc. But no matter how much I try to make sure Baylee isn't feeling left out, she pulls away since she's not really a cuddler... It's hard!
Whenever my kitties refuse cuddling.....I just pick them and hold them tight and kiss them all over their faces and say, "I'm going to love on you whether you like it or not!!"
They've all gotten used to that and are all a bunch of big lovers. Except for Abby.....and I think that's because she was already an adult when we found her and I wonder if she got much cuddling at her previous home.

pinkdaisy226

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Whenever my kitties refuse cuddling.....I just pick them and hold them tight and kiss them all over their faces and say, "I'm going to love on you whether you like it or not!!"
They've all gotten used to that and are all a bunch of big lovers. Except for Abby.....and I think that's because she was already an adult when we found her and I wonder if she got much cuddling at her previous home.
That's what I do... though I'm sure she hates it: whenever I find her alone on the rocking chair and Max cuddling with me, I'll go over to her, pick her up and give her kisses and talk with her for a bit. She puts up with it for a bit and then eventually jumps out of my arms and runs away. But at least I make an effort to give her some separate loving so that she knows she's not being replaced or excluded, right?

Poor Abby...

berylayn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

That's what I do... though I'm sure she hates it: whenever I find her alone on the rocking chair and Max cuddling with me, I'll go over to her, pick her up and give her kisses and talk with her for a bit. She puts up with it for a bit and then eventually jumps out of my arms and runs away. But at least I make an effort to give her some separate loving so that she knows she's not being replaced or excluded, right?

Poor Abby...
Eb's not much of a cuddler anymore either (she was when she was a kitten -- now that she's a teanager I guess she doesn't want to be held by mom anymore
). The only time she'll cuddle is in the morning when I am waking up. But I'll do the same thing to her with just picking her up and she hates it! Maybe one day she'll change.

pinkdaisy226

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Maybe Ebony and Baylee are related! And maybe they'll get cuddly when they get older... this time next year we could be talking about how they won't get off our laps!

kittykook

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Poor Abby...
How old is Baylee again? I think that if you get a cat while it's a kitten and give it frequent cuddles and kisses....it can't help but grow up to be a loving cat.

I feel bad for Abby too because obviously her last home wasn't all that great if they let her get out and get pregnant. She's very sweet but she's seems nervous all the time for some reason. I don't understand why.

Leo isn't real big on being held but he does love kisses. Whenever I pick him up....he gets all stiff and as heavy as he is....it feels like trying to hold a bricko block!

pinkdaisy226

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

How old is Baylee again? I think that if you get a cat while it's a kitten and give it frequent cuddles and kisses....it can't help but grow up to be a loving cat.

I feel bad for Abby too because obviously her last home wasn't all that great if they let her get out and get pregnant. She's very sweet but she's seems nervous all the time for some reason. I don't understand why.

Leo isn't real big on being held but he does love kisses. Whenever I pick him up....he gets all stiff and as heavy as he is....it feels like trying to hold a bricko block!
Baylee just turned 8 months old... and we've had her since she was... about 3 and a half months old or so. Wow! Anyway, I do make sure to be affectionate towards her... but then again I worry about her feeling suffocated or something.

Yeah, definitely poor Abby... and drat her last owners not being very nice. I guess once you get abandoned and left alone you have a reason to be nervous, ya know?

Leo sounds funny, he loves kisses? Baylee likes to give kisses, which is something I think I taught her!

kittykook

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Baylee just turned 8 months old... and we've had her since she was... about 3 and a half months old or so. Wow! Anyway, I do make sure to be affectionate towards her... but then again I worry about her feeling suffocated or something.

Yeah, definitely poor Abby... and drat her last owners not being very nice. I guess once you get abandoned and left alone you have a reason to be nervous, ya know?

Leo sounds funny, he loves kisses? Baylee likes to give kisses, which is something I think I taught her!
Oh yeah...Leo loves to give kisses. Everytime anyone walks by him.....he does the little "chirp" thing and holds his face in the air for a kiss.

berylayn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Eb gives kisses too...funny story: last night I went out to dinner and had salmon. When I came home I picked Eb up and she started kissing me all over my mouth! I was like "WOW you are really happy to see me!!" Then I realized it was probably just the salmon. sheesh!

pinkdaisy226

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Oh yeah...Leo loves to give kisses. Everytime anyone walks by him.....he does the little "chirp" thing and holds his face in the air for a kiss.
Aw! Now I have a new reason to come visit your family (aside from your lovely kits)... I wanna hear his chirp and watch him give a kiss!

laceydf

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm soooo happy they're getting along! That's so cute that they were chasing each other on the stairs!!!