I'd better stay out of Walmart!

larussa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lana, I think it's just what store you're in.  The Walmart I go to has very nice people but yes their English isn't always very good.  I have so far always been treated well there.

mrblanche

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
If you find Walmart too big a temptation, never go to Sam's or Costco. We call them "the place you can more buy more than you'll ever need of what you never knew you wanted."

kittylover23

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I LOVE Walmart...my local Walmart is so friendly and much cheaper than Metro (Canadian grocery store). I hate Costco, I refuse to ever go there. :lol3: I just find it too big a place and I just...don't like it!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kookycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If you find Walmart too big a temptation, never go to Sam's or Costco. We call them "the place you can more buy more than you'll ever need of what you never knew you wanted."
Amen to that Mike. Costco is another dangerous store for us. We start out with the gourmet lunch of hot dog and soda for $1.50. Then we progress to the samples they give out. Then of course we buy things that sometimes we don't really need - or they're too big for just the two of us.

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Wal Mart Prices beat our local groceries.  I just have to drive thirty minutes to get there.

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
I really miss the big stores with just about everything under one roof. Germany just doesn't have them. My husband laughs at me because I always go to Tesco (a British hypermarket) when we're on vacation in Hungary and drag all sorts of goodies back home.

-_aj_-

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I really miss the big stores with just about everything under one roof. Germany just doesn't have them. My husband laughs at me because I always go to Tesco (a British hypermarket) when we're on vacation in Hungary and drag all sorts of goodies back home.
Yeah another one I always spend to much in I can go in for bread and end up spending £30 YIKES!

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
YUP! Gotta go there today. The litter scoop handle broke off, so have to get a new one. I have a list, & will try to be good. To broke until pay day not to!!