Ice Cream!

peachytoday

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The way I like ice cream is plain vanilla on my mom's warm homemade apple pie.

If it is just a scoop than I will go for butter pecan.

oscarsmommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I LOOOOOOOVE Moose Tracks! But there's this place called Mitchell's by Trav's parents and I love their Chocolate Chunk. Rich chocolate ice cream with HUGE pieces of fudge.......oh YUM!

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My favorite WAS Ben & Jerry's Bovinity Divinity, but they don't make it anymore.

Right now it's Blue Bunny's Deluxe Bunny Tracks.
Or NASCAR Sundae (which is basically the same thing, but the chocolate pieces are in the shape of cars instead of bunnies).

But there is this place in Port Clinton, Ohio that does the BEST ice cream cones! They are just HUGE, and the ice cream is SO good (can't remember the brand right now, but you can get it in the stores there), and on a hot August day/evening....you just can't beat an Andy's ice cream cone!

katspixiedust

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ben and Jerry's Chocolate Fudge Brownie!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lord help me...now I'm dying for it.

I also love Ben and Jerry's Peanut Butter Cup. Basically, if it's B&J I'll love it. Cookies and Cream is an all time fave of mine and reminds me of being a little girl.
Marble Slab Creamery makes incredible cones. If I'm there I'll take cinnamon ice cream or sweet cream, chocolate swiss, and strawberry mix ins.

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Anything "Chocolate Truffle"

If it's going to go on something (pie) or under something (sauces, fresh fruit), Breyers All Natural Vanilla

Otherwise, Mario's Gelato Mango (it has some cutesy name, which I forget)