Ice Cream Rant

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AddieBee

Now I am craving ice cream!

Geez - thanks guys!

Are there any Kwik Trip gas station/convenience stores in your area? When I lived in Wisconsin, the Kwik Trips there sold the most delicious Maple Nut ice cream I've ever eaten.
I don't usually even like maple nut ice cream, but that stuff was to die for!
It even had cashews in it.

Now I'M craving the stuff!

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Ben & Jerry's has a section on their website of the Flavor Graveyard or something like that. I just know my favorite ice cream in the whole world has been there for years.
It was Bovinity Divinity - milk and white chocolate ice cream with little white and milk chocolate cow-shaped pieces.
It was so good!

But I have to say...you guys have Tofts in Ohio, and we don't have that here in Colorado! We always have to get ice cream when we go out there, and one time my father and I bought a 1/2 gallon with no way to store it. We shared with the team, of course, but it didn't take long for that to be gone!

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by valanhb

Ben & Jerry's has a section on their website of the Flavor Graveyard or something like that. I just know my favorite ice cream in the whole world has been there for years.
It was Bovinity Divinity - milk and white chocolate ice cream with little white and milk chocolate cow-shaped pieces.
It was so good!
my favorite is there, too - Wavy Gravy - caramel & cashew Brazil nut ice cream with a chocolate-hazelnut-fudge swirl & toasted almonds

they also made a maple nut one - The Full VerMonty! maple ice cream w/a caramel swirl & pecans.