I wouldn't have believed it unless I saw it!!

mrsd

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by RugbyKid

So cute. I've taken my cats to the pet stores before, they like it more than my dog (who pees all over!)
Clean up on aisle 5!... Aisle 6!... Aisle 7!

amberthe bobcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by tulip2454

At least it was a cat.......Amber the Bobcat goes on regular outings!!!!!
Like this trip to PetSmart

I haven't gone into PetSmart with Amber now for quite some time. For one, if I take her or Boris in there, I get swamped and it is 2 or more hours before I get out
The other and primary reason, is that now that Amber and Bors have gotten bigger, I don't want to take any chances. To risk a bite would be irresponsible of me. They still go for rides, but they just don't go inside anymore.
I love it when I see someone pushing their cat in a cart. If you start them out young, they will enjoy it

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My kandie has been leashed trained since she was a baby .. she is 16 now ... I take her to the local pet store the big guys are to much when your her age.... she used to walk now she is held or caried... Zoey just got a harness that fits today.. she is a born walker , she walked right down the steps nad to the grass .... I have trained many animals on a lead and this was a first ... Zoey has gone to petco and lps many times in her carrier ... She was a ferral and still has wild tendancys so it will be a while before she goes to stores on a lead ....

When i work at the big stores i see a few cats a day , I now cary treats for the cats in my apron

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by AmberThe Bobcat

Like this trip to PetSmart

I haven't gone into PetSmart with Amber now for quite some time. For one, if I take her or Boris in there, I get swamped and it is 2 or more hours before I get out
The other and primary reason, is that now that Amber and Bors have gotten bigger, I don't want to take any chances. To risk a bite would be irresponsible of me. They still go for rides, but they just don't go inside anymore.
I love it when I see someone pushing their cat in a cart. If you start them out young, they will enjoy it
such precious pics... I am thinking about a pixie bob when my Kandie goes over the bridge....

amberthe bobcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sharky

such precious pics... I am thinking about a pixie bob when my Kandie goes over the bridge....
Pixies are great cats
Amber and Boris are pure bobcat however, but my wife and I also have 4 Pixie Bobs.

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Bobcats are allowed where i live but I am not sure if physically i could handle a bobcat... so a pixie bob seems like a good idea ... are they very vocal?? I ask cause my bengal mix is quite the talker and would be a sibling ...

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Guess i will have to hold "try outs then..lol