I would Like you all to meet henry! **Pic Heavy!

faith's_mom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Oh my goodness...I think that is the cutest little kitty I have seen in like...five minutes! (sorry my Latifah is cutest...Lol!)

Congrats on that sweet little lover! You better keep your eyes on him...cause he may just disappear!!!
Latifah's in love too...

telynn

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
You said that you were going to have to fight Henry for your hubby? I think you are going to have to fight your hubby for Henry! They seem pretty attached.

lauracatlover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Okay, number one, I nearly DIED when I saw him, as there was no cuteness warning.

Number 2, the first thing I said when I saw him, was OMG. I LOVE the yawning pic.

And number 3, I think I might have to sneak over there and steal him, he's soooooo precious!

Bless his little

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

gothic~mermaid

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rosiemac

So, little Henry is in Cornwall huh?. That would take me a few hours by train, changing twice on the way to cat nap him
oo aye.........would it be eaiser if I sent him courier delivery......!!! lmao! I have just seen a kitty else were on the forum I ave my eye on!!
Maybe I could drop henry off on my way to catnap that one!!

tab

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rosiemac

So, little Henry is in Cornwall huh?. That would take me a few hours by train, changing twice on the way to cat nap him
i'm going to cornwall on the 12th september! hey, should we plan a 'catnapping' between us!

gothic~mermaid

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by tab

i'm going to cornwall on the 12th september! hey, should we plan a 'catnapping' between us!
ooo getting ganged up on here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lmao!

which part cornwall you going to??!!

tab

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gothic~mermaid

ooo getting ganged up on here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lmao!

which part cornwall you going to??!!
ok, ok, we won't steal your kitty on one condition. lots more photos!

we're going to padstow. my dh is australian, he's been here for 2 years and really misses the surfing, so he's hoping to catch some waves in newquay!

gothic~mermaid

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by tab

ok, ok, we won't steal your kitty on one condition. lots more photos!

we're going to padstow. my dh is australian, he's been here for 2 years and really misses the surfing, so he's hoping to catch some waves in newquay!
cool, have you ever been widemouth bay near bude thats a pretty good surfers beach (I used to live near there!)

Padstow is lush, the weather is good down here at the mo, hope it stays that way for you.........well possiably!!

the cute thing I was working on last night packed up so retrying it in the mo!!!

Henry is busily licking the wall at the moment!!!

xxx

zooy

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
The rat picture is the cutest, I've taken a few but never post them as I get flack for associating my rats and cats.
Henry is adorable, I remember when Morgan was that photogenic!

tab

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gothic~mermaid

cool, have you ever been widemouth bay near bude thats a pretty good surfers beach (I used to live near there!)

Padstow is lush, the weather is good down here at the mo, hope it stays that way for you.........well possiably!!

the cute thing I was working on last night packed up so retrying it in the mo!!!

Henry is busily licking the wall at the moment!!!

xxx
i think i went there when i was a kid but this will be the first time i've been back in about 16 years. thanks for the tip though, hope the weather is good for us too!

you must have tasty walls!