I would like to know what Gus looks like

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Gus is young in this photo but it's the only one I have where he's awake and looking at the camera
Do you have other pics too, especielly from the side?  Its always easier if we have several good pics.  They dont need to be perfect pics, as long as they are decent.

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
If you happen to live in Greece or Libanon, I would say, Gus is an Egejan cat  (the same name as the sea there).  Its an natural breed very common there around.

Living in other parts of the world, I think he is a domestic short hair.  That bi-color pattern is something inbetween Harlequine and Saddle.   I would say Harlequine.

Pretty cat!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jlawhorn90

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
If you happen to live in Greece or Libanon, I would say, Gus is an Egejan cat  (the same name as the sea there).  Its an natural breed very common there around.

Living in other parts of the world, I think he is a domestic short hair.  That bi-color pattern is something inbetween Harlequine and Saddle.   I would say Harlequine.

Pretty cat!
Haha sadly I live in ohio USA so
He's probably a domestic short

fyllis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Haha sadly I live in ohio USA so
He's probably a domestic short
Welcome to TCS from a fellow Buckeye! (even though I am now in Indiana *sigh*, I grew up in Cincinnati) 

Gus is adorable! Looking forward to hearing all about him and seeing more pics! We LOVE pics of cats! DUH!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jlawhorn90

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Welcome to TCS from a fellow Buckeye! (even though I am now in Indiana *sigh*, I grew up in Cincinnati) 

Gus is adorable! Looking forward to hearing all about him and seeing more pics! We LOVE pics of cats! DUH!
Well I have only been here a year but I like it