I won't be around too much this week

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
I'm not actually bleeding, more like spotting, but it's enough to send me back to bed
I think I spent too much time sitting and working these past few days (I've had to update the site, added an article, sent out the newsletter, updated the cat pages etc.) and it's time to take another break.

Just wanted to let you know why I'm not here and won't be around very often the next few days... I will be reading my heavier cat books and I'll try and write some new article while in bed (though I'm used to "writing" them directly on the computer). It's very difficult for me to stay in bed for long - I get so bored with TV and there's only so much time you can spend reading books... If I could, I'd be spending all my day working, but looks like I'd better take it easy for a while.

I'll be missing you all.

tigger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Anne,

Maybe you could get your husband to buy you a laptop! Then, you could be in bed, but have access to the internet!! :tounge2:

billie

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Take care Anne, we'll all be missing you and thinking about you!
You mean the world to us, really!!!

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
But never far from our prayers. Take it easy girl, once the baby arrives you won't be ABLE to rest!

donna

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Anne,

Please do what you doctor says and go back to bed!! We want what's best for you and baby!! I also suggest a laptop. This way you can rest AND keep on top of the catsite. Take care of yourself and know that everything is under control here, even though we miss you!

Donna

threeleggedkat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Anne; Of course, you will be missed.
but you must take care ofthe most important thing (your baby"s health)

You are always in my prayers.

TLK _V_

blue

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Anne

i'm glad you are taking it easy, i know how it feels to be bed-ridden, perhaps a lap top
would be the perfect solution? it sounds like a good idea

i dont want you to feel disconnected from everyone here, and your own site,
especially during this time.

you are holding up very well through all of this, and i think things are going to be
just fine, this has taught me a lot about faith, and faith i have plenty of.

:angel2:

you are still in my prayers, and heart.

love to you and yours.

deb25

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dear Anne,

I had been getting worried when I hadn't seen a post from you in several days. Please, take care of yourself and that baby!

Alpha, are you listening? The laptop idea keeps coming up!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Thanks everyone, but I don't think we can afford a laptop right now. We're still hoping to get the all clear within the next two weeks, so buying a laptop for such a short time is far too expensive... If I am told to stay in bed for months to come
, rest assured we will find the money and get one.

As you can see, I find it very hard to stay in bed. I'm not feeling too well mentally either. I'm dying to take the dog out for a long walk or even a jog. I know I'm not allowed to, but being cooped up in bed like this is beginning to get to me. I feel like crying! I so want to be well and be able to get outside, do some shopping, visit friends and work as long as I like on my computer. I'm fed up with TV and books! On top of that all the books that I'm reading are so depressing! I need to find some funny books soon...

Sorry about whining like this... I'm in a really crappy mood. I feel like crying all day long and I've actually had a couple of panic attacks this week. I thought I was over those, but I guess I'm too stressed and it must be a trigger.

Well, I think I will indulge myself some more minutes on the forums, and visit some other posts. I'm hope I'll find some happy stuff to cheer me up over here.

dawnt91

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm sorry you're feeling so bummed Anne. It must be tough to be in bed all the time and be worried at the same time. Don't feel bad about wanting to cry, I wanted to the first 3 months of my pregnancies and I wasn't even confined to bed. You are still in my prayers, both for your baby and emotional heath!

We do miss you here though.

deb25

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Anne:

If all continues to go well, in several months you will be wishing for some of that time in bed! In all seriousness, please try to keep yourself positive and remember that the end will justify the means. We are all here to support you in whatever way we can.

You'll be receiving Hissy's cat book before too long. That one ought not be depressing.

Take care and stay healthy.

kezzer

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Anne, I hope you are feeling better soon. It must be so hard for you to be in bed. The first few months of pregnancy are hard enough to begin with, trying to get used to all the hormones and feelings, but to be going through what you are going through must make it so much harder. Continue resting and good luck.

cleo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Anne, I too think the laptop is a great idea...although soon you won't have a lap!:laughing2 :LOL: :laughing2

Take care of yourself, we miss you, but your health and the babies is top priority!

Cleo

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I hope everything is going alright with you Anne, you are in my prayers, and even though we miss you when you aren't here....we want you to not worry, everything will be okay here, and just take care of you and the baby first!!! We
you!!!!!