I wonder

grogs

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Tre was at least 15, and possibly more when he died last month.
Tiny is my oldest now, and she just turned 12 last month. Thufir is about a year behind - I gave him the same birthday as her since I don't know what it is, so he's 11 now. My 'baby,' Promise, will be turning 7 in May. I can't believe that the little bitty kitten I found out in the alley will be old enough to be considered a 'senior' cat.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Whisper and Bootser will turn 17 in July.
BooBoo and Ms. Pepe just turned 15 this past February.
Amber Louise will be 9 in November.
And Mollipop just turned 1 this past February.

So we have all ages around here.

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Whisky'sDad

In human years, Patch is now about 15 years old.
Originally Posted by Naps With Cats

In Human years as your question asks, my eldest would be Fuzz who, in cat years is 15, but in human years is around 105! He's in great shape for being 105, too! :-D

I've got 10, but just naming the eldest 'cause of finger cramping. lol

But they go from 15, 11, 10, 9, 8, 4, 4, 3, 3, 2 (3 in April! :-D)

Warmly,

Julie O'
Actually, by the end of the 1st year of a cat's life, they're a human equivalent of 24 years old. Then they age at a rate of 4 human years per year.

Whisky's Dad, I can't calculate how old your kitty would be in human years, but Julie, your cat is 80.

rad65

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think you all might be confusing the definition of human years vs cat years? Human years are the actual physical 365-day (well, 365.25) years we all know and love.

CAT YEARS is us humans' attempt to equivalate a cat's age with what we consider to be appropriate age markers (i.e. 1 year is 24 because cats start to mature and act less kittenish at that point, and 6 years old is middle aged because that's when cats get the same health problems as middle aged humans).

So Tails is 7 months old in human years, but he is a teenager in cat years.