Peace,
Brandon

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

pollyanna

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh wow!
I feel so great and happy, seeing all of you greeting me! It SO great so "meet" you all again! I look forward to read the threads and see whats been going on in your lives!

My neck and shoulders are feeling better allready, even though it´s a long way, at least I can look to the sides :p

And Susan..............YES Oliver is still into Bob the Builder, now more than ever! His next birthday is coming up, and even though I did plan to have a different theme now than last years, I think Bob the Builder will be the best birthday theme he could imagine, and will enjoy it much more than last year. So there will be another Bob cake with hours of decoration

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We missed you during the Vacation Thread, but we all found things to do - like soak in that geothermal pool. Jasper bought a viking helmet and started swimming underwater goosing folks with the horns on the helmet.
:

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi Sesselja! Of course we remember you silly girl! How is Pollyanna these days? I have been worried about the 2 of you for a while now. I hope you can get over your physical problems!

lakeriedog

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Hi Sesselja,
I haven't forgotten you. Sorry to hear you are feeling poorly, hope you get better soon.

Mary